1. I work two nights a week, from 6 pm to 12 am. I don’t know how my alarm sounds anymore.
2. I can stare at people and at what they are eating without looking like a freak of nature.
3. I can hang out in the kitchen and have the chef giving me food.
4. I can talk to cute boys without looking like I am hitting on them.
5. I work two nights a week, from 6 pm to 12 am. I don’t know how my alarm sounds anymore.
6. I get to know people. Some are friendly, some are not. Some are nice, some are not. But I get to know people.
7. I get free beer at the end of your shift. And free food.
8. I can observe how people’s reactions gradually change according to how hungry they are or to how hungry they get. This makes me think of how much our attitude is related to food. When one is hungry, no limos, luxury apartments or millions of dollars in the bank can make them as happy as a burger can.
9. You need half a brain to do it. Meaning, if you have an entire brain, you don’t get mentally exhausted. You can have your mind wandering while doing your job.
10. 1. I work two nights a week, from 6 pm to 12 am. I don’t know how my alarm sounds anymore.
To be honest, I think I am gonna be very sad when I have to get a real job. Being a waitress is fun and all but it doesn’t pay for all the trips I dream of. Too bad, indeed.